The shared bathroom often leads to chaos even when there are only two people involved, especially in the morning. If you want to enjoy your solemn time peacefully grooming yourself, if not less chaotic at the very least, then consider having bathroom vanities double sink.
Double sink provides double space as well which allows you to totally separate your items and his/hers. Thus, you wouldn’t need to be stressful to grab things which aren’t yours when you’re in hurry.
Today’s article presents several examples of double-sink vanity for bathrooms. Need not to wonder what they look like any longer, take a look at the list below.
1. Double-Sink Modern Vanity
Go for modern style if you want to have a long lasting design in terms of bathroom vanities as seen in the picture. This double-sink vanity uses solid hardwood to build both the frame and panels. Therefore its sturdiness is guaranteed.
Combined with marble countertop, the wood material provides an all-out contemporary manner with luxury and cleanliness. Its capability to hold your bathroom necessities is no doubt. By all means, you could tell about it.
- It has thirteen storage keepers of shelves and drawers, more than enough to store towels and toiletries.
- As a set, the double-sink vanity comes with the framed mirror and pop-up drains.
- It only fits in the large bathroom area.
2. Double Cherry Traditional Bathroom Vanity
The fact that this classic-designed vanity is classy is a thing that no one could argue about. It’s because of the flawless cooperation of granite in the tan shade and natural marble countertops which even more perfect with the waterfall edges.
Such top is supported by carved cabinets with gorgeous hardware and rolled feet. Nothing could beat the elegance which traditional style brings.
- It fits in bathrooms with small to medium scale.
- This vanity has enough room to store the bathroom necessities.
- It comes with the decorative wood backsplash.
- It’s only suitable for a certain style.
3. Floating Double-Sink Vanity
The usual-designed vanities have them built with feet, while the stylish ones don’t need any; they’re mounted! This picture shows you an example of the matter. It is supported by some modern hanging system for sure and such modernity also appears visually.
Its minimalist and simple look makes contemporary style is clearly seen all over it. On top of that, it has a white finish which makes it suitable to complement any bathroom color and tiling.
- The hanging position leaves you with some space underneath the vanity. It eases your work of cleaning.
- You’ll need more effort in assembling it onto the wall.
4. Antique Double-Sink Bathroom Vanity
What makes this double-sink vanity looks antique is none other than the strong details carved on its cabinets. The craftsmanship is bold on black stain finish. And it is highlighted even more by a set of white marble countertop and ceramic sinks.
Here is a bonus tip: it would be perfect with a framed mirror above the vanity, be it long single or double mirrors, each over a sink. The mirror frames should have the exact same carving details and stain in a similar tone.
- It has enough storage space in the form of five drawers and two sets of cabinets.
- The faucet style is probably not the right fit with the antique design. It’s pretty modern.
5. Quartz Bathroom Vanity Set with Vessel Double Sinks
This is another example of a wall-mounted bathroom vanity. The difference between this vanity and the previous number 3 is on the design. While the previous one is designed for under-mount sinks, this vanity is for deck-mounted faucets with above-counter basin.
Above-counter or vessel basin is known for having a unique shape. You probably couldn’t find it on any traditional or antique design. It fits exactly to a contemporary concept. So consider having this vanity design as the focal point in your modern bathroom.
- This type of sink reduces the possible matter of water splashed which leads to slippery.
- However it’s seen, vanity with above-counter basins make the bathroom seems elegant.
- With under-mount sinks, you need to clean only the inner part of the basin, but for this above-counter sinks, you should clean both the inner and outer parts.
- This vanity types are also slightly pricier than the under-mount ones.
6. Integrated Double-Sink Bathroom Vanity
In terms of unique bathroom vanity appearance, there’s this beautiful integrated double-sink type. You couldn’t see a separation line between the two built-in sinks and the countertop, because there isn’t one.
The sleek and seamless surface from end to end is the result of integrating the said two elements. In other words, the sink and countertop are created from the same material. In this case, tempered glass is used.
- Since it only requires one material to build the set, integrated sink simplifies the making and installation process.
- It allows you to do the quick cleaning and easy maintenance.
- Integrated sinks make a statement in the bathroom.
- It could be a lot pricier than the usual sink.
- It’s hard to replace an integrated sink; furthermore, it’s a double-sink one we’re talking about.
7. Porcelain Double Pedestal Sinks
Sometimes people cut off the option of having grooming area in the bathroom when the space they own is limited. But wait a minute; you could still have such area even in a small bathroom by choosing pedestal sinks.
This type of sink gets rid of your need of bigger space by offering minimalist yet functional bathroom vanity.
- With no cabinets, pedestal sinks give the bathroom an open and airy vibe.
- It is quite low on a budget.
- It’s only suitable for traditional-style bathrooms.
- You have limited space for storing the bathroom necessities.
There you have it, all seven examples of bathroom vanities double sink. No matter which one your heart falls for, your duty is to make sure that the vanity is functional and suitable to your bathroom style and design. Because you see, it’s not easy to replace a vanity once installed.